Although we’ve already had our taste of NC summer weather this year, the first official day of summer is in just a few days! We’re really feeling fun patterns & bright colors for the season, and we’re big on light, crisp interiors and outfits. Take a look at some of what’s inspiring us this summer!
- Obsessed with these clutches from Ann Howell Bullard– they have such fun prints that make for the perfect summer accessory!
- Loving this crisp bedroom- the use of muted greens, whites, deep yellows and natural materials perfectly invokes the season.
- The pattern/ color combos on these cement tiles from Cle Tile are simply amazing & give off major summer vibes.
- The perfect summer outfit from Rebecca Minkoff: a ruffled blouse and a button up skirt. Light, comfy & chic!
- How cute are these abstract planters from BTW Ceramics?! Perfect for adding a little green around the house. We’ll take 5 please.
- We’re hoping to get lots of lounging outdoors + pool time this summer & wishing it could be in this beautiful space!
What’s on your mood board for the summer? Let us know in the comments!